Vice President, Chemistry and Manufacturing
We are seeking an exceptional leader as Vice President, Chemistry and Manufacturing to lead internal chemistry team and external CROs and CMOs. The job responsibilities include:
- Serve as a member of senior leadership team in the Company.
- Provide technical and chemistry leadership to the team.
- Provide operational leadership to the team.
- Lead chemistry, process and analytical development of small molecules and oligonucleotides.
- Lead non-GMP and GMP manufacturing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to move programs forward in a fast-paced environment.
- Interpret, summarize, and present research findings at internal and external scientific meetings.
- Develop budget and staff projections for the team.
- Ph.D. in synthetic chemistry or related field
- 15+ years of chemistry synthesis, process development in the pharmaceutical industry
- Expert knowledge in synthetic organic chemistry
- Demonstrated track record in leading chemistry teams and external collaborations.
- A track record of evaluating and leading external collaborations
- Collaborative, team-oriented mindset with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated track record in delivering under aggressive timelines.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in CMC requirements
- Demonstrated ability in leading drug substance and drug product production campaigns with successful deliveries.
- Experience in oligonucleotide-based process development and manufacturing
- Expertise in mRNA design and manufacturing
- Expertise in LNP formulation and manufacturing
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and FSA
- Performance based bonuses
- PTO and Holidays
- United States (Required)
- Background Check
ADARx Pharmaceuticals is an EEO employer committed to an exciting, diverse, and enriching work environment.
ADARx Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a genetic medicine company focusing on base editing of mRNA transcripts and oligonucleotide-based therapeutics. We discover and develop innovative therapeutics that can precisely target mRNA. Our mission is to provide effective and safe therapeutics to patients who suffer from currently undruggable diseases.
We are well-financed by a syndicate renowned healthcare investment firms, and our facility is located in San Diego, California.