Position: Facilities/Maintenance Administrator
The Facilities/Maintenance Administrator works under the direct supervision of the Facilities Manager. He/She will oversee the management of a safe and efficient working environment essential to the performance of the facility. He/She should have the ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment and be self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility. He/She will be on call 24/7 to respond to facilities matters, security and Environmental Monitoring Systems alarms.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Community College education a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in facilities maintenance with at least 2+ years’ in a cGMP facility preferably in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry
- Develops and maintains written maintenance policies and procedures.
- Identify resources for maintenance and repair when necessary.
- Responsible for controlling the maintenance of the existing space by acting as the liaison with the landlord for building-related maintenance and repair.
- Ensures that safe working conditions are maintained in accordance with the Safety Program and directions from the Safety Officer.
- Be able to lift 40lbs, climb a ladder, and perform various minor maintenance as needed.
- Monitor all computer and office equipment to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Monitor and maintain laboratory physical security systems.
- Serve as liaison between departments and contractors.
- Maintain certain databases
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position is full time. After hours response to emergency required. Ability to work flexible schedule if required.
Baltimore, MD. May require travel between Baltimore and Elkridge Maryland location.
We offer competitive salaries, outstanding comprehensive benefits, and Employee Stock Options.
Please submit cv/resume and cover letter . Reference the job title in the subject line of the email
CEL-SCI Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. CEL-SCI will recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job titles the most qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, creed, protected veteran status or disability, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.