Patient Recruiting and Retention Leader
- Directly manage quality patient engagement and recruitment services that enable study teams to plan, forecast, remodel and deliver on patient enrollment goals.
- Develop sustainable patient recruitment and retention “best practices” for Apnimed’s broad clinical program
- Bring the patient voice into clinical trial designs and patient-facing materials
- Selection of external recruitment and retention vendors to support clinical trials
- Oversight of external vendors, including budget and timeline milestones
- Coordinate recruitment efforts across multiple clinical trials
- Provide daily and weekly reports and metrics to broader clinical team
- Participate in clinical team decision-making regarding clinical trial enrollment goals
- Contribute to clinical trial branding efforts
Education and experience:
- BA/BS required
- 5 to 8 years of experience in patient recruitment within a pharmaceutical company, CRO, clinical site network or similar organization required.
- Expertise in developing recruitment and retention strategies as well as country/site identification and/or generation of material and trial metrics.
- Experience or knowledge of clinical trial vendors, tools, and methods.
- Has authored recruitment scripts, materials, advertisements under IRB oversight
- Knowledge of current regulatory requirements and guidelines governing clinical research.
- Understanding of clinical trials, relevant knowledge of GCP/Ich and applicable global regulations with regard to trial optimization strategies and tactics.
- Direct experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry or related field strongly preferred
- Proven track record of leading and driving business process transformation
- Health care business acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about clinical trials and about understanding the participant experience
- Is familiar with the clinical trial industry and market-specific regulations
- Is curious and quickly learns new topics
- Holds themselves and others to high standards
- Keeps pace with our fast-moving organization
- Is a self-starter and will dive into study teams to proactively push recruitment initiatives
What Apnimed Offers:
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous time off for vacation
- Flexible working environment
- Motivated and experienced team
- Company located in Cambridge, MA, but remote workers are welcomed