Senior Product Manager, HCP Gene Therapy
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Senior Product Manager of Marketing-Gene Therapy, will be responsible for developing, leading and executing a comprehensive brand plan for the professional HCP customer segment. As a new first-in-class launch therapy this includes the development of an integrated cross-functional Go-To-Market plan focused on HCPs and Hemophilia Treatment Centers (HTCs) for EtranaDez, a potential new gene therapy for people with Hemophilia B. This individual will be a core member of the US Core Launch Team and will lead multiple Working Teams focused on launch. This position will work with external promotional agency partners and CSL Global team members to develop the core HCP brand strategy, promotional strategy and plan, Peer-to-peer plan, professional Multi-channel strategy and plan and personal selling plan. The SPM will identify required market research and analytics to drive key insights and customer driven decisions for the brand. The individual will collaborate with cross-functional teams including managed care, medical, training and market research and analytics to ensure focused and timely execution of the HCP plan. This individual will work very-closely with filed sales leadership to ensure brand strategy and execution guidance is delivered in a clear, understandable and executable manner. This role requires the marketer to manage and execute on multiple initiatives at once and will require strategic thinking, leadership, collaboration, data analytics and tracking, and the ability to serve as a true champion for the HCP.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Reporting to the Marketing Director for GT, the individual will develop and execute the annual strategic and marketing plan for the hemophilia B patient segment for EtranaDez, with input and support from cross-functional teams, external partners and customers.
- Develop an integrated HCP promotional launch strategy and plan for EtranaDez. Develop appropriate resources to drive optimized field sales execution of selling messages.
- Develop and execute an efficient and effective HCP multi-channel promotional program for EtranaDez including digital, website, mobile, email/CRM and point of care.
- Develop and track the measurement of key metrics for the media mix, consumer engagement, channel effectiveness, and brand performance while linking to script lift and the broader success metrics of the brand.
- Provide direction to agency and vendor partners to ensure quality and timely completion of deliverable or services
- Build effective working relationships with key internal and external customers, including cross functional partners, thought leaders and patient advocacy groups.
- Brand team lead for Field Sales, Medical and Training activities.
- Manage the internal legal, regulatory, and medical review and approval of new materials to enable responsible and compliant consumer communications.
- Manage budgets and closely monitor performance, ensuring cost-effective delivery of all programs.
• Bachelors' degree in life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA preferred
• 7+ years' healthcare experience with 5+ years' commercial marketing experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry
• Experience in a range of R&D, sales, marketing and business development roles
• Experience applying market research with an understanding of relevant pharmaceutical marketing tools effective within the respective region
Strong marketing acumen with a solid grasp of marketing strategy, market research, segmentation, brand positioning, and tactical plan development.
Experience developing and executing a wide range of successful online and offline tactics, including digital, print, video, and CRM.
Exhibiting passion and empathy to build meaningful experiences with consumers by understanding their needs and desires.
Experience marketing directly to consumers/patients
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.