IT Desktop Support Specialist
The IT Desktop Support Specialist provides day-to-day desktop support to employees for AnaptysBio’s business and laboratory systems. This position responds to technical support requests for workstations, laptops, peripherals, and application software. This role is responsible for the installation, configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting of workstations and laptops.
The Job Responsibilities vary, depending on the organization's needs, but include any of these duties:
· Provide end-user support for computers in person, via chat, and phone.
· Accurately document, track and handle helpdesk calls and/or escalate when appropriate.
· Install, configure, deploys and troubleshoot workstations and laptops in a Windows environment.
· Place orders as needed and maintain software, hardware, and peripheral inventories.”
· Perform software installations using remote deployment tool or in person.
· Deploy, maintain and troubleshoot printers and copiers.
· Deploy mobile phones using mobile device management.
· Perform routine moves and changes.
· Place orders as needed and maintain software and hardware inventories.
· Maintains an organized server room.
· Ensure compliance with existing policies and procedures.Requirements
· AA degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 2+ years of experience in a business environment.
· Proven ability to communicate technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
· Experience in life sciences industry a plus.
· Ability to work under minimal supervision on various problems and willing and able to take on new responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.