Commercial Team Coordinator (Sales, Marketing, Commercial Operations)
Commercial Team Coordinator (Sales, Marketing, Commercial Operations)Allakos Inc. is a clinical-stage company developing therapeutic antibodies for inhibitory receptors on the surface of immune effector cells involved in allergic, inflammatory and proliferative diseases. Allakos is committed to developing innovative therapies that transform patients’ lives. We are looking for bright and talented individuals to join our team and share in our passion and commitment to improving the lives of patients.
Position Summary:We are seeking a dynamic, well organized, administrative coordinator. As a member of the Allakos team you will have the opportunity to provide support to the Allakos Commercial leadership team (Sales, Marketing and Commercial Operations). The Commercial Team Coordinator will partner with both internal and external stakeholders, at varying levels across the organization providing operational and project management support to all Commercial functions, including contract requests, FMV reviews, conference logistics, budget management. This role requires highly-developed interpersonal skills, project management skills, a strong attention to detail, and a solution-oriented approach.
Your Role:Administrative Support & Coordination:
- Assist with daily operations of the Commercial team, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow.
- Meeting/calendar coordination
- Prepare and submit expense reports for approval as appropriate
- Manage new hire onboarding across the Commercial team
- Document management using Box
- Manage agendas, capture and disseminate meeting notes for Commercial and other cross-functional team meetings
- Offsite meeting planning and logistics
- Coordination of travel as needed
Contracts & Purchase Order Management
- Manage contract request process for Commercial including confidentiality agreements, vendor contracts and consulting agreements
- Ensure honoraria are processed according to internal processes/procedures
- Manage FMV monitoring process
- Submit requests for purchase orders
- Budget and invoice activity reporting to track invoices monthly/quarterly budget for projects
- Project coordination as needed
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, or communications is required
- 7+ years of experience in administrative/coordination roles
- At least 5 years’ experience in life sciences strongly preferred
- Experience in a roll-your-sleeves up, startup environment with progressively increasing responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work successfully with internal senior leaders and external thought leaders and scientists
- Demonstrated excellent organization, project management, multi-tasking and planning skills
This position is located in Redwood City, CA. and will require occasional travelThe salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications. The Allakos Values are: Selflessness, Drive, Clarity, Thoughtfulness, Fun, and Leadership Allakos is an equal opportunity employer. Allakos will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.