Associate Director, Parenteral Drug Development and Manufacturing
Piper Companies is looking for an Associate Director, Drug Product and Manufacturing for a growing biopharmaceutical company in Wilmington, DE.
Responsibilities for the Associate Director:
- Oversees the development and manufacture of parenteral formulations for small molecule drugs candidates to advance through clinical trials and commercial launches
- Collaborates with functional leads, supply chain, and CMO's to establish fit for purpose development plans
- Manages CMOs and external resources
Qualifications for the Associate Director:
- 10+ years’ experience in small molecule parenteral drug development or related fields
- 5 years’ experience in manufacturing of injectable products
- Experience in technologies related to parenteral drug product manufacture – aseptic processing, lyophilization, etc.
- Working knowledge of analytical testing of parenteral products
- Strong knowledge of GMP requirements for parenteral drug product manufacture – ICH, FDA, and EMA
- PhD./M.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemical Engineering
Compensation and Benefits for the Associate Director:
- Commensurate on experience
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off