CREON Marketing Manager
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Creon HCP Marketing Manager actively contributes to the design, development, and implementation of brand strategies and tactics that support the commercial objectives for the brand. The Marketing Manager will partner with key cross functional teams to identify and use insights and the patient journey to develop stakeholder specific messaging and tactics across multiple channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and evolve the HCP Disease State Awareness messaging, campaign and tactics that include sales force tools, HCP website, CRM, and media plans.
- Partner with Sales and Enhance the impact of medical society meetings by developing and managing an external expert communication strategy and maximizing HCP touchpoints through field-sales and brand team coordination.
- Develop relationships with key medical societies such as ACG, AGA, APA, NPF etc. that lead to enhanced partnership opportunities.
- Oversee and enhance the impact of the HCP media plan and provide consultative feedback for HCP CRM disease state messaging.
- Make proposals and recommendations based on business direction, market dynamics and data.
- Maintain awareness of relevant market dynamics and trends, and the application on the franchise and business plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Plan, implement, and evaluate promotional programs and activities to achieve product sales objectives
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
- Proactively support the sales force through ongoing communications of product plans, as well as through development and implementation of effective selling materials and training
- Relevant experience with KOLs/EE engagement and advocacy organizations
- Strong written and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a matrix organization to drive alignment to brand objectives
- Develop tactical plan and lead tactical development aligned to the strategic brand plan
- Perform budget tracking and milestone management
- Direct marketing activities to targeted audiences ensuring that communications are aligned to segment-specific drivers
- Monitor and analyze all sources of company and industry sales and marketing data
- Conduct routine field travel with the sales force and participate in local market and patient immersions to better understand local market drivers and dynamics and to “get in the shoes” of our consumers and HCP
- Manage internal/external networks, consultants, and agency partners
- Conduct advisory board meetings as appropriate
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.