We are rapidly growing and looking for talented people who are self-driven, enjoy wearing many hats, and thrive in a collaborative environment. Join us in building a new generation of natural resources and applications that can Link up to Life™. "
About the Role
We are looking for exceptionally talented and highly self-motivated Scientists to join our team to help us advance the use of molecular biology assays with our Cardean Transistors. The ideal candidate will have with 4+ years of experience developing and employing a wide variety of assays and will be responsible for leading an exciting new project with commercial applications. For more information about our company and the broad range of applications for our technology, please visit our website, www.cardeabio.com.
- PhD in molecular biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in writing and presenting findings
- Passion for working and learning within a scientifically and technically diverse company
- Able to manage and shift focus between multiple projects
- Exceptional communications skills, verbal and written
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to determine next steps.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
· Design and optimize different classes of protein-based assays including but not limited to immunoassays, small molecule, and enzymatic assays. Experience with CRISPR-based assays is a plus, but not required.
· Design and optimize sample processing, bioconjugation, and surface chemistries with responsibility for integrating those biochemical workflows with new products.
· Explain and present research results orally and in writing to include external commercial partners as well as internal presentations, external conferences, white papers, and peer reviewed publications
· Perform equally well as a collaborative team member and a strong scientific individual contributor depending on project needs; be highly adaptive to changing project scopes and responsibilities
· Stay up to date with relevant technologies and developments including those relating to molecular and cell biology, biochemistry, and biosensors
· Collaborate with and manage critical relationships with external commercial partners
· Effectively communicate scientific results and progress to cross-disciplinary teams
· Contribute to building our culture that embraces inclusion, continuous learning, and improvement
· May be required to manage Research Associates and Technicians