Commercial Customer MDM Domain Lead
Amgens Commercial Information Systems (IS) team is looking for an experienced technologist to lead the Patient, Customer (HCP/HCO), Payer, Product domains of Master Data Management (MDM) service supporting the Global Commercial Organization (GCO)!! This MDM Squad/Domain lead will report to the MDM Product Owner of GCO IS Global Commercial Data & Analytics team and will play the Primary-Lead role for Customer domain and with co-lead responsibilities for Patient, Consent and Product domains across all regions. In this role the MDM Domain Lead will collaborate with commercial business partners and other IS teams across different regions/functions to define MDM roadmap. This position will partner with Marketing Operations, Commercial Data Analytics (Sales, Claims, POA), Value and Access Teams (Payer & Patient Analytics), Global contracts, Trade Operations, Multi-Channel Marketing and Reporting CoE to enable cross-functional execution of Commercial Analytics and Strategies. This role will also works closely wiht cross functional data governance and operations teams to ensure timely and accurate Master Data for all commercial operations including field support, patient services, compliance, contracting and other services.
This role will frequently interact with Executive leadership of the organization, excellent communication skills are critical!! Core responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop and execute Global Commercial MDM strategy for Patient, Consent, Customer, Product and Payer domains
- Lead partnership with regional business and IS clients to execute MDM capability and develop multiyear technology roadmap
- Shape Amgen's future IS roadmaps - track and evaluate business and technology trends, connect and foster external networking opportunities to deliver valuable insight from other similar professionals in our industry.
- Lead and implement MDM services for Mutli-Channel Marketing, Sales Teams, Patient Support Services, Contract Management, Global Compliance, CRM, Reporting and Analytics
- Develop and coordinate ongoing MDM Patient, Consent, Customer, Payer, Product Master data governance, data quality and operations.
- Develop standards and operational procedures for handling operations and issue management
- Collaborate with business teams to ensure timely updates and access to MDM data assets
- Develop automated solutions and processes for data stewards to handle bulk data updates.
- Develop data consumption patterns and standards for data consumers to ensure data integrity is maintained when they consume MDM data through batch or real-time interfaces (Data Lake/MDM API).
- Assessment of new/innovative ideas and development of business case with ROI for new service improvements /technology projects
- Ability of applying AI/ML based solutions to improve data quality, match/merge logic and stewardship processes
- Continuous service improvements by reducing cycle time for delivery of projects and overall run cost of service
Masters degree and 3 years of MDM experience
Bachelors degree and 5 years of MDM experience
Associates degree and 10 years of MDM experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of MDM experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Experience implementing and managing Informatica MDM or other MDM on-prem/cloud-based solutions
- Strong understanding of software architecture, design patterns, data structures & algorithms
- Experience in AWS, Databricks, Python, Airflow, GIT, MuleSoft, Data Management tools and other cloud integration technologies
- Demonstrated ability delivering IS products through Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of the legal/regulatory requirements related to managing sensitive PII and compliance data (i.e. HIPAA, GDPR, HITECH, Sunshine Act, etc.).
- Proven experience in mastering of patient, consent, customer, payer and product data in large pharmaceutical manufacturer ecosystem
- Good understanding of MDMs enabler role in effective data integration and all aspects of building a 360 view of customer in an enterprise
- Ability to manage in a highly fluid, interactive, matrix environment and build strong, successful partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to vaguely defined problems, pragmatic approach to problem solving, and service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to plan strategically, identify strategic options and trade-offs
- Excellent oral/written communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience with patient data and customer support services (Hub, Patient CRM etc.,)
- Experience with data analytics, pharma sales and transactional data, data governance, and stewardship
- Possess qualities such as, strong organizational skills, self-starter, and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to effectively produce business results, while working under time pressures and in a matrix organization
- Vendor leadership skills
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.