HR Business Partner [HRBP]: Engineering, Global Supply Chain & Functional Transformation Office
Human Resources Business Partner [HRBP]: Engineering, Global Supply Chain & Functional Transformation Office
Do you have a passion for staff development and change management? Do you enjoy working with a diverse group of smart people in a fast paced, dynamic environment? Amgen is searching for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to support the Engineering, Supply Chain and Functional Transformation Office within Operations. In this role, you will support 3 Vice President (VP) clients, and report to the VP, Human Resources Operations. You will be a part of the Operations HR leadership team.Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with senior leaders and serve as a valued business advisor.
- Through strong collaborating skills, develop solutions to a variety of complex HR challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Lead, in partnership with HR centers of expertise, the development and implementation of HR solutions: leadership development, talent management, compensation strategies, engagement and retention, work culture, staff relations, organizational design/workforce strategy initiatives, amongst others.
- Invest with leaders in top internal talent retention, and partner with Amgens recruiting organization to identify and attract top external talent to key leadership and staff roles.
- Facilitate day-to-day and annual performance management including coaching, organizational planning, and compensation reviews.
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of standard methodologies to facilitate continuous improvement.
Doctorate degree and 2 years Human Resources experience
Masters degree and 4 years of Human Resources experience
Bachelors degree and 6 years of Human Resources experience
Associates degree and 10 years of Human Resources experienceOR
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Human Resources experiencePreferred Qualifications
- Master's level degree with emphasis in such areas as business, management, organizational development, human resources development, or physical sciences and Biotechnology industry knowledge
- 8+ years of progressively complex/strategic HR or similar guiding experience, including organization effectiveness, staff relations, compensation, staff development and recruitment
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and develop strategic and practical solutions to tangible business challenges, sound knowledge of applicable employment laws, regulations, and business practices related to the field of HR
- Enthusiastic teammate with a passion for diversity, inclusion and belonging, and a proven commitment to create a positive work environment
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- The ability to lead multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Strong analytical, problem solving, collaborating, and project management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels of management, and executives
- Ability to partner well with other HR and business functions
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.