HR Business Partner Manager - US Commercial Gen Med
Amgen is seeking a hardworking Human Resources (HR) Professional with a variety of HR experiences in a client-facing role. This position provides an excellent entry point to quickly learn Amgen and the HR function, while providing visibility and opportunity to interact with a range of people and functions.
Amgen is in the midst of an unprecedented number of global filings and product launches for both innovative and biosimilar medicines and is navigating an increasingly complex and dynamic landscape from a reimbursement and competitive perspective. This role is truly an exciting opportunity to help shape the companys future.
The HRBP Manager position will sit within the US Commercial Gen Med Business and support the Neuroscience and Inflammation Business Units. It couldnt be a more exciting time to support these two businesses - businesses that are growing, launching and defending life-changing products that support patients with serious illnesses such as migraine, rheumatoid & psoriatic arthritis, and severe asthma.
This role will report to the Sr. Manager, HRBP for Inflammation and Neuroscience and will be responsible for both strategic and tactical activities, which span across marketing, sales, the home office, and the field.
- Partnering with the business and leaders within the client groups
- Providing full operational support for employee life cycle activities
- Supporting yearly HR processes
- Support HR projects to drive the business
- Creating and maintaining project plans and timelines
- Developing and delivering status/ad hoc reports
- Pulling pulse data insights to drive employee engagement
Masters degree and 2 years of Human Resources experience
Bachelors degree and 4 years of Human Resources or Training experience
Associate`s degree and 10 years of Human Resources or Training experience
High school diploma / GED & 12 years of Human Resources or Training experience
- 4+ years of progressively complex/strategic HR experience, including organization effectiveness, staff relations, compensation, talent development and recruitment
- MBA or Master's degree with emphasis in such areas as organizational development, management, human resources or employee/labor relations
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple competing priorities, adapt to ever changing demands, and possess an intellectual curiosity, desire and ability to understand the business
- Ability to consider multiple stakeholders, strong facilitation and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, consulting and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with cross-functional sensitivity
- Demonstrated ability to interact, influence, and build relations with all levels of management and executives
- Demonstrated ability to partner well with other HR and business functions
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve peoples lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the worlds leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.