Quality System Support
QUALITY SYSTEM AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT
Cannon Quality Group is looking for an energetic and highly organized Team Member to work with our service team on client procedures, processes and communication. If you have a strong background in office management or customer service, this position may be a very good fit for you.
When applying, please provide a cover letter, your job history (resume or LinkedIn profile), and your salary history and expectations. Failure to follow directions will immediately eliminate you from consideration (it's our most simple of screens)! Also, please don't bother applying if you're not within driving distance of Alamo. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only respond to those who move to the phone interview stage.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain compliance in the areas of the Quality System for the company as well as clients in support of the company’s strategic plan
• Maintain the flow of both electronic and hard-copied department files and resource materials
• Other responsibilities include assisting in writing process procedures and putting them into action, logging, tracking and maintaining records
• Must be able to recognize problems, recommend solutions and put the solutions into action; they must also be able to maintain confidentiality as they interact with all levels of an organization
• Edit and develop documentation as identified to support project processes
• Review quality system records for completeness and accuracy
• Maintain numerous quality system logs as defined per project
• Communicate with Suppliers to obtain pertinent information required per project
• Perform supplier assessments in accordance with the company’s and client’s SOPs
• Maintain Master Supplier Log as well as logs that pertain to active projects. This includes notification when a certification is expired or an audit is due
• Manage the Supplier Audit process
• Complete projects (including system enhancements) in a manner consistent with corporate objectives.
• May maintain equipment calibration log and coordinate equipment calibrations
• Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and FDA regulations
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university; or in the absence of a degree, directlyrelated job experience in office management or customer service in a small-medium sized organization, where a number of years working in such capacity demonstrates proven knowledge, and may offset the degree requirements.
• High integrity, ability to maintain confidentiality and a genuine desire to help people
• Self-starter, proactive and good with people
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Highly responsive and works well independently
• Organized and high attention to detail
• Comfortable making decisions under uncertain conditions
• Highly proficient in using computers and the internet to research and solve problems
• Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel (create basic spreadsheets) and Google Apps
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple assignments and activities
• Ability to deal professionally and diplomatically with individuals at all levels
• Ability to travel to client locations if necessary
***** All qualified applicants will receive concideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Our Company Culture: Are you a Fit?
We're good people – who like to work with good people. We take our jobs seriously, but also like to have fun. We genuinely care about others and helping our clients solve their problems. You can get a sense of our company culture by understanding our core values, which include: Integrity, Service, Responsiveness, Solution Focused, Flexible and Adaptable, Open Communication, Mutual Respect and Consideration, Personal Accountability, High Attention to Detail and Spirit of Mentorship. We'll accept nothing less from you!
About Cannon Quality Group
Since 2007, Cannon Quality Group, LLC has been providing Quality System solutions to start-up medical device companies that are engineer focused and compliant. Our primary focus at Cannon Quality Group, LLC, is to aid in getting new safe medical devices into the clinic fast so we can help improve the lives of patients. We offer Quality Management Solutions that make sense for the stage and goals of each business through consulting, document control, supplier support, inspection/testing/validation, and other Quality System requirements and services.