Customer Service Scheduler
Cannon Quality Group is looking for a dedicated, energetic, and customer-service-oriented team member focused on providing customer service and scheduling support for our clients and team. If you’re looking for a fast-paced work environment to expand your skills and the opportunity for career growth, let’s talk! This position requires proven customer service and scheduling experience with internal and external customers. Successful candidates will have a growth mindset, eager to learn and teach. Ideal candidates will be highly collaborative, employee-centric, business-focused and customer service oriented.
The Customer Service /Schedule Coordinator team member’s primary goal is to manage and coordinate Quality System Audits across a variety of clients and suppliers. The Customer Service/Schedule Coordinator role can expect to liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to achieve their goals and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services, according to client needs and budget.
PURPOSE OF JOB: The Customer Service/Scheduler works closely with Lead Auditors, internal Quality support team, and audit Clients to drive and facilitate the timely performance of all audits.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all Audit requests by monitoring incoming emails
- Audits include Maintenance Internal/Supplier Audits; Contract Internal/Supplier Audits, and Shared Supplier Audit Program
- Work with Auditor and Client contacts to efficiently schedule audits
scheduling dates and communicating between Auditors and Client contacts
- Interfaces with Internal Client Support Team to assure audit timelines are on track
- Contract Support
- Facilitate contract process, and keep finance team aware of invoicing dates
- Communicate with the Client throughout the process
- Manages ongoing communication between Supplier, customer, and Auditor
- Confirms Supplier location address/contact info
- Facilitates reporting process, through sending final signed report to customer
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO Standards, and FDA regulations
- Obtain signatures from relevant CQG Audit Team members to keep client docs moving through the process within strict timelines
- Respond to questions by identifying and implementing workable solutions to problems with minimal guidance
- Perform support duties keeping business and scheduled commitments timely
- Communicate with team members as needed to obtain pertinent information per project and to help facilitate the movement of client projects
- High School diploma, with some college or equivalent appropriate experience
- Requires a high level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must maintain close attention to detail
- The ability to take initiative and work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple assignments and activities; excellent organizational skills and accuracy
- Ability to deal professionally and diplomatically with individuals at all levels both internally and externally including members of senior management
- Preferred prior experience within general industry auditing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly responsive
- Don’t take things personally - “WIN or LEARN” - no wrong question/answer
- Ability to positively contribute to a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented perspective with a focus on producing quality results
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Can be persistent, yet respectful
- Bright, motivated, and focused on results
- Will be a pro-active problem solver
- Work to maintain efficiency and quality balance in your work.
- Maintain company confidentiality while working with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to coordinate client and internal team schedules to meet goals/get work done
- Maximize efficiency while minimizing cost outlay
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Stop after here for posting