Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Full time role to provide support to the Senior Manager for the CoolSculpting business. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with the operating planning process by developing budgets and performing analytics. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Support the forecasting, planning, and reporting for the CoolSculpting business (monthly forecast, Plan and LRP). This includes updating projection model, preparing schedules, submitting projection into Long View application, completing templates to Corporate FP&A for consolidation, and preparing presentations for Senior management’s review.
- Prepare metric reports for monthly business review meetings
- Prepare month-end close activities related entries (GTN, warranty revenue, expenses)
- Monthly consignment reconciliation control and investigate discrepancies with SEDES
- Perform various monthly controls regarding new products and commercial strategies
- Work with the product support team on annual budget, quarterly expense projections and controls
- Help monitor and track various initiatives/programs (warranty, demos, free of charge products)
- Quarterly analysis, reporting and forecast of Standard COGS and Other COS deviations
- Perform variety of tasks and ad-hoc analysis, as required
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in finance or accounting
- At least 3 years related work experience
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including being a team player while also having the ability to partner with and influence others
- Ability to work independently with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management/efficiency skills
High competency with MS Excel and Powerpoint; knowledge of SAP ideal, but not necessary.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.