Consumer Measurement and Optimization Manager
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Global Job Description Database
Job Title: Consumer Measurement and Optimization Manager
Will play a critical role in leading the analytics & measurement capability across all omni-channel customer marketing tactics. Key leader in the development and strategy for our measurement plans across all US brands to support marketing efforts. Will be responsible for providing analytic support and data driven guidance for optimization of marketing tactics across multiple therapeutic areas and brands. Collaborates with Customer Experience, Brand Analytics and business teams to help formulate measurement strategies, identify tactical opportunities, enhance promotional programs, and develop metrics for measuring and improving program execution. Partners with Business Technology Solutions (BTS) and the Data Strategy teams to design, build, and implement our digital marketing measurement capabilities.
- Builds advanced analytics models from internal data sources to inform marketing teams and optimize marketing tactics.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to deliver digital analytics dashboards and other insights across the U.S. product portfolio.
- Partner with Media & Customer Experience teams to integrate KPIs across all marketing tactics, including defining & tracking ‘Most Valued Actions’ on consumer websites.
- Collaborate with Brand Analytics and business teams to formulate strategic and tactical investment recommendations.
- Design, develop, and execute data and analytic processes to measure effectiveness, efficiency of Marketing tactics and other Direct-to-Consumer initiatives.
- Collaborate with Brand Analytics and business teams to formulate strategic and tactical investment recommendations, identify tactical and campaign opportunities, measure and improve campaign and program execution
- Foster consultative engagement with key stakeholders
- Create and conduct presentations and read-outs
- Directly or via vendors, execute core analyses with limited supervision
- Collaborate with Customer Experience to develop and implement the Integrated Dynamic Optimization capability to drive towards real-time tracking of Marketing tactics in an omni-channel environment
- Experience performing analysis with advanced analytics/modeling tools (Python, R, or similar)
- Background with digital analytics tools (Adobe / Google Analytics)
- Experience developing models (Regression, Cluster Analysis and/or Decision Trees)
- 6+ years of analytics experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong Consulting and communication skills (written and verbal) for effective advocacy and influencing.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously.
• In-depth knowledge of various digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
• Hands-on experience with software such as Python / R.
Key Stakeholders (optional):
- Customer Experience / Brand Marketing / Brand Analytics
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.