Manager, Talent Acquisition
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Are you looking to apply your recruiting skills to positively impact the lives of patients? The Talent Acquisition team at AbbVie is motivated to attract the industry’s top talent through innovative and efficient recruiting approaches, providing an exceptional candidate experience for high impact positions. In this role, you will lead the recruitment efforts for our R&D Development Sciences organization and other R&D functions as needed.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will deliver proactive recruiting strategies through the use of market insights and data to position AbbVie as the employer of choice in the biopharma industry!
- Set vision, strategy, and goals for all aspects of recruiting talent across Development Sciences.
- Lead effective recruiting process, practices and standards providing high quality experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Build solid relationships with key partners across the organization that yield consistent process and impactful results. Use data and market intelligence to provide consultative guidance.
- Regularly assess future talent needs and partner with business and finance to ensure appropriate budgeting is in place to support recruiting demand.
- Effectively partner with fellow Human Resource partners, collectively supporting the business while providing advise as the recruiting expert.
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar focus.
- Seven (7) or more years of forward-thinking HR experience in the area of Recruiting
- Experience sourcing candidates and building talent pipelines
- Significant experience engaging executive level candidates and clients
- Must project a strong business presence, can instill confidence in clients and deliver results
- Proven track record of developing and implementing innovative recruiting strategies in a complex and competitive market
- Effective interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Posting Grade Information
Job Grades are determined by the country in which the payroll is based.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.