AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
This position reports to the Associated Finance Director, Global Marketing – supporting HCV and Legacy ABV Products and is responsible for providing financial support to the HCV team. This role will interact with cross functional stakeholders to consolidate and analyze Plan, Update and LRP. Additionally, this position will partner with key members of the team to implement process enhancements, develop new tools to manage and assess HCV forecasts and support the Finance team on ad-hoc deliverables as needed.
- Lead the development and enhancement of the HCV Commercial Model (SME).
- Drive HCV analyses such as ADS vs ADS/ LBE reconciliation and monitor closely the forecast accuracy.
- Track HCV Performance (e.g., Market Share, ASP, Competitors) mainly related to Plan/ LRP.
- Manage HCV Sequential Analysis for Investor Relations.
- Preparation of templates and presentations for annual LRP and Plan processes.
- Main Finance partner to the HCV Brand Team in providing support and analysis for Plan, LRP, and Update.
- Ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ years of relevant finance/accounting experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability meet tight deadlines while balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and TM1 a plus.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.