Specialist I/II/III, QA (Front Line)- 5th Shift
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Front Line Quality Assurance (FLQA) Specialist will provide on the floor support to manufacturing (bulk, sterile formulation/filling, and packaging), laboratories, utilities, maintenance, and logistics. Core responsibilities of this role include quality walkthroughs on the floor, GMP record review, log book review, and approvals, and real time triage of quality related issues.
Shift: Saturday-Monday 7:00pm-7:00am (nights)
- Level will be determined by years of experience
- Responsible for maintaining audit program, reviewing functional and release documentation and investigating deviations relevant to area of responsibility.
- Reviews lot release documentation and facilitates compliant release process for corresponding market.
- Responds to questions from regulatory authorities to ensure timely product release.
- Ensures standard operating procedures (SOP’s) stay current and align with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Executes training/awareness related to GMP standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot manufacturing issues that occur in real time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science / Engineering discipline or equivalent industry/role experience
- Minimum of 1year of GMP experience in pharmaceutical/biotech or other regulated industry. 3 years preferred.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) principles.
- Knowledge of FDA and EMA requirements.