QC Analyst I
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The QC Analyst 1 performs required testing (finished product, intermediates, in-process, raw material or environmental) in accordance with CSL /Compendial methods and properly documents test results in appropriate records and LIMS computer system.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Performs required testing in accordance with CSL/Compendial methods for the analysis of finished product, raw material, water, environmental or in-process samples.
- Maintains accurate, complete, legible and concurrent records of work performed and enters results in the laboratory notebook.
- Follows schedules and meet deadlines.
- Reviews test data/results for reporting and documentation accuracy.
- Communicates aberrant results to laboratory supervision immediately.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the LIMS computer system. Enters data and results into the system.
- Gains an awareness of cGMP and maintains compliance with these regulations.
- Follows company and departmental policies.
- Completes other duties as assigned by Laboratory Management and/or Group Lead.
- Maintains a clean and safe working area
Position Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
Minimum BS/BA related science (Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology)
Laboratory experience a plus.
Good practical knowledge of the laboratory environment.
Understanding of safety procedures and policies
Effective oral and written communications