Product Manager - HCP Customers, Idelvion
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Product Manager for Idelvion leads the brand’s patient marketing strategy and execution plan for the hemophilia B market. This individual will drive brand growth and increase brand equity by leading insight driven marketing recommendations and execution focused on patient education, adoption and retention for Idelvion. Key to this role is leading cross functional support team members in managing and executing a multi-channel promotional program, including significant engagement with the field sales organization. This individual will also have responsibility for leading the development and an advance CRM strategy and plan to engage and support the patient along their patient journey. This role requires the marketer to manage and execute on multiple initiatives at once and will require strategic thinking, leadership, collaboration, data analytics and tracking, and the ability to serve as a true champion for the patient. This role also includes responsibilities for supporting annual brand planning, agency management, supporting scientific & patient meetings and budget management.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Reporting to the Marketing Director for Idelvion, the individual will develop and execute the annual strategic and marketing plan for the hemophilia B patient segment for Idelvion, with input and support from cross-functional teams, external partners and customers.
- Develop and execute an efficient and effective multi-channel promotional program for Idelvion including digital, website, mobile, email/CRM and point of care
- Develop and advance an optimized CRM strategy and content development in a manner that integrates the totality of the patient journey to ensure the best possible personalized patient experience.
- Identify opportunities to drive opt-ins, optimize patient access and retain patients through technology improvements, strategic partnerships, or program enhancements.
- Develop and track the measurement of key metrics for the media mix, consumer engagement, channel effectiveness, and brand performance while linking to script lift and the broader success metrics of the brand.
- Provide direction to agency and vendor partners to ensure quality and timely completion of deliverable or services
- Build effective working relationships with key internal and external customers, including cross functional partners, thought leaders and patient advocacy groups.
- Brand team lead for patient services/adherence activities including Idelvion support operations, patient assistance programs, co-pay support programs and reimbursement support.
- Partner with Patient Services and field sales organization to optimize the patient access program based on direct customer feedback and operational needs.
- Manage the internal legal, regulatory, and medical review and approval of new materials to enable responsible and compliant consumer communications.
- Manage budgets and closely monitor performance, ensuring cost-effective delivery of all programs.
- Bachelors' degree in life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA preferred
- 5-7 years' marketing experience with 1-2 years' experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry
- Strong marketing acumen with a solid grasp of marketing strategy, market research, segmentation, brand positioning, and tactical plan development.
- Experience developing and executing a wide range of successful online and offline tactics, including digital, print, video, and CRM.
- Exhibiting passion and empathy to build meaningful experiences with consumers by understanding their needs and desires
- Experience marketing directly to consumers/patients
- Experience applying market research with an understanding of relevant pharmaceutical marketing tools effective within the respective region
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.