Sr. Product Manager
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Senior Product Manager for Hizentra plays an important role on the Hizentra brand team. In collaboration with cross functional partners, this role is responsible for driving strategic and tactical management for Hizentra. A successful candidate for this role will be expected to operate with a high level of autonomy, working across the cross functional groups and the two approved indications with a focus on optimizing the patient experience. A major focus for this role is leading the retention strategy for PI and CIDP. Retention is a critical metric to achieving the overall objectives for Hizentra. The successful candidate must work within a team structure and integrate their initiatives with the other Hizentra marketers. This role requires the marketer to manage and execute on multiple initiatives at once and requires strategic thinking, leadership, collaboration, innovative ideas, data analytics and tracking. This role also includes responsibilities for supporting annual brand planning and agency management.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Reports directly to the Brand director with a focus on brand retention
- Responsible for aligning several high priority tactics to the overall brand strategy in collaboration with cross functional partners. These tactics include, but are not limited to:
- HCP HUB activities
- Patient Advocacy
- Reimbursement support
- Nurse Training for patients
- Copay Support Management
- Nurse Support Hotline
- Trial program
- Brand lead for Operations
- Responsible for tracking success, working with vendors to execute on-time, on-budget and on-strategy
- Effectively communicate updates to the brand and senior leadership
- Builds effective working relationships with key internal and external customers, including cross functional partners, and patient advocacy groups.
- Manages the internal legal, regulatory, and medical review and approval of new materials to enable responsible and compliant consumer communications.
- Bachelors' degree in business, marketing, communications, life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA preferred
- 7+ years' experience in sales and marketing or related experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device industry
- 2-4 years product management experience
- Strong marketing acumen with a solid grasp of marketing strategy, and tactical plan development.
- Exhibiting passion and empathy to build meaningful experiences with patients by understanding their needs.
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.