AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Finance Analyst will report to the department Finance Manager and support the team Financial Leads for the preparation of management schedules thorough working knowledge of current reporting system for Actuals / Plan / LRP / LBE vs. benchmark results.
The role offers high visibility to Senior Leadership in Global Commercial Finance, US Commercial, International AREAs and Corporate and broad exposure to planning processes, financial results and business drivers.
Candidate must possess strong communication skills due to interaction with cross functional peers and International stakeholders/customers for the preparation of financial reports and collaboration on reporting processes. Candidate must also be able to work accurately under tight deadlines.
- Supports monthly Actuals reporting and annual Plan/ Update and Monthly LBEs as required, using TM1, SAP, HFM and QlikView (VI-Sales). Incorporates review changes into Plan/Update recycles and LBE consolidations.
- Works directly with peers in Commercial Areas, GCF function teams, AFP&A, Global Marketing, and Margin Accounting Group contacts to understand results and support process Lead to communicate issues to Senior Management for all reporting cycles.
- Supports team projects and process improvements as needed.
- International travel evaluated on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to reconcile data across multiple sources of input and implement process improvements a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 2+ years of progressive and related experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient Excel skills required
- Knowledge of SAP and TM1 a must
- Provides direct business support to Department Leaders, including VP(s), directors and managers on a timely basis
- Support process Leads to collaborate with Areas, Corporate AFP&A, extended Global Commercial Finance Team, Global Marketing, Margin Accounting Group and project managers to ensure accuracy and completeness of results.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.