Associate Product Development Analyst
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Associate Product Development Analyst – R&D will be reporting to the Dir, Product Development. The incumbent will be assisting the scale up and tech transfer efforts for a wide variety of topical skin care products, including both OTC and cosmetic treatments.
- Perform scale up studies on the bench, pilot, and commercial scale and participate in process validation as needed.
- Support risk mitigation strategies for commercial activities
- Travel to CMO to oversee activities.
- Interact with cross functional teams such as Formulation, Quality, CMO, Project Management, Supply Chain etc. for coordinating R&D efforts on the new products.
- Support reformulation efforts on existing marketed products
- Support product development timeline execution
- Lead the Process Innovation efforts in development of generation technologies.
- Engage CROs and CMOs to support development of new technologies.
- Support commercialization and tech transfer of new product innovation
- Support technology transfer of CCM from Histogen to AbbVie site at Houston
- Provide R&D support to Quality and S&T on the marketed products.
- Stability Studies
- Specification revision
- Customer Complaints
- OOS investigations
- BS in Chemical engineering, chemistry or equivalent
- 2-4 years of industry experience in the cosmetic industry
- Familiarity with scale-up, manufacturing, validation, statistical analysis
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.