Web Services-Accounts Receivable III
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Shared Services ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE III
Responsible for end to end credit, refund and BC fraud review. Main point of contact for Web Services team providing approval and processing of refund requests from agents.
This duty is performed within significant time restraints in order to ensure incoming BC orders are not delayed due to fraud or credit card authorization issues. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish tasks. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Daily activities include establishing objectives, identifying areas of improvement internally and externally. Is proactive in the identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities. Must have excellent communications skills when dealing with potential frustrated customers and sales reps.
The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all Allergan internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. Allergan internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements and objectives.
Main Areas of Responsibilities.
• Accurately prepares refund requests and processing per company policy from end to end
• Researches, determines, and implements action necessary to resolve inquiries and claims from customers and sales force.
• Exercises sound judgement and discretion in making all routine decisions to ensure that all credit\refund requests are handled accurately and to the satisfaction of both parties.
• Communicates clearly with internal and external customers, always displays pleasant cheerful courteous disposition.
• Take actions necessary to meet department objectives and at the same time continues to build customer loyalty.
• Ensures customers are set up for e-mail invoices and statements and are aware and taking advantage of the on-line support tools on www.AllerganDirect.com.
• Assists customers with Accounts Receivable functionality available on Allergan Direct to help increase usage and promote self-service.
• Takes corrective action and is actively involved in process improvement teams to correct potential on-going problems. Processes customer refunds and adjustments as needed.
• May assist in training of staff and ensures all new training materials are updated in the SharePoint site.
• Accountable to maintain daily order releases via Kount system.
• Maintain necessary relationships required to process requests
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
• Experience working with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
• 2-5 years minimal experience working in Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, Accounts Payable, or Cash Applications.
• Ability to work independently and plan extensively to meet goals.
• Ability to maintain accuracy consistency and quality in a fast paced, multi tasked environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong billing reconciliation and accounting skills
• Must demonstrate strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
• Must demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects and heavy work volume within time constraints.
• Must be self-motivated and approach tasks with a positive pro-active attitude.
• Must have the eagerness and capacity to learn.
• Must display pleasant, cheerful disposition
The below skills are attributes that may not be mandatory, but are definitely desired in the ideal candidate.
• SAP experience preferred.
• Experience dealing with industry account base preferred
• Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting Field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.