Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyze scientific and non-scientific publications and company documents
2. Prepare summaries and analyses
3. Assist attorneys with the identification and preparation of expert witnesses
4. Prepare FDA and other regulatory submissions
5. Prepare expert witness examination outlines and reliance materials and provide litigation and trial support
Position Specific Skills:
Advanced degree in one or more of the following fields:
- Epidemiology, Health Sciences, Toxicology, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or Pharmacology.
- A Ph.D. and/or relevant pharmaceutical, regulatory or similar industry experience are highly recommended but not required.
- Preferred 2 years of previous legal experience or five years of experience infield of education.
- Must be well-organized, self-directed, and possess excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Some limited travel may be required (0%-10%)