Infrastructure & Security Architect
We are seeking an Infrastructure & Security Architect
to join our dynamic IT team. This position requires an experienced professional with strong systems, security, cloud knowledge and architectural skills. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
This position is an Individual Contributor, reporting to Head of IT.
- Oversee planning, design, implementation, testing, and operation of cyber security processes and systems
- Design & develop solutions to integrate networking, security, identity, and monitoring solutions
- Deploy, monitor, and maintain reference architectures for on-premise data center and public cloud infrastructure while working closely with stakeholders and various IT teams
- Be hands on with end-to-end engineering, deployment, management, monitoring, and maintenance of compute & storage platforms to ensure optimum health and performance
- Provide guidance on security architecture for threat detection and response systems used as a part of the overall security operations
- Provide direction of business process and security architecture design as it relates security analyst tools for security incident management
- Build automation for identification, response, and remediation of malicious activity
- Ensure that security requirements and considerations are woven into the development of each system
- Define SLAs and SLOs for critical services and ensure the architecture supports the business requirements
- Partner with the ITOps & DevOps teams to develop strategies to monitor active or emerging threats and vulnerabilities
- Drive continuous process feedback improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or equivalent education or 10+ years' experience or Master's degree in the same and 8+ years' experience or equivalent education and experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience; CCIE, CCNA, CSSP, CISSP, CEH, CPT, CISM, CISA, CIPP, GIAC, GSEC, and/or GCFW certifications is preferred
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of hybrid and cloud infrastructure and security
- Deep understanding of systems architecture and the factors that allow for reliability and scalability
- Expert or proven in-depth knowledge in AWS (Azure a plus)
- Technical Acumen - Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes.
- Significant experience in a Security Operations, Security Monitoring, Incident Response methodology, Log Management (LM), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR), firewall, intrusion prevention systems, Endpoint/Extended Detection & Response (EDR/XDR), and Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Extensive hands on experience with Palo Alto Networks security portfolio including Next-Gen Firewalls, Panaroma, Prisma Access, Prisma SD-WAN, etc.
- Technical Acumen - pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes.