Quality and Compliance Training Manager
Founded in 2000, Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is the 3rd largest specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States. With our intense technical focus on the application of physical chemistry in biological systems, coupled with the requirements of manufacturing and market demands, we have grown our employee base over 250% in the past three years. Specifically, we are engaged in research, development and manufacturing of both OTC and Rx branded products and specialty generic products. Our mission is to understand the science driving the delivery of drugs into the human body; develop and bring to market products that add value to our customers and patients and provide a benefit to our company, employees and society at large.
At Tris, you are empowered to make an impact in the company. You will work closely with the Quality department and cross functionally with other departments and senior management. We are a nimble organization that aspires to make data-driven decision and put them into action, and you will play a key part in this process. Located in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, Tris has an immediate opening for a Training Manager, Quality and Compliance.
The Training Manager, Quality and Compliance - collaborating closely with Quality Compliance management and other cross functional teams - is responsible for providing and overseeing a range of learning opportunities to ensure employees across the organization have the skills needed to be effective and compliant in their roles/functions. Qualified candidate supports the organization in ensuring all appropriate personnel are trained in current, effective procedures pertaining, and in accordance and relating, to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and applicable Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards.
She/he also plays a key role in technical skills development - working with various departments - to promote, employ and implement the principles of instructional design in order to achieve a best in class Training Capability and align assigned training activities to support organizational goals.
• Continually analyzes and assesses quality and compliance training needs within defined areas of business and subsequent implementation of responsive Learning and Development initiatives; Collaborates with other training personnel and additional cross-functional personnel to assist in the development of new training curriculum
• Responsible for delivery of instructor-led training to team members in both virtual and traditional group presentation settings
• Handles souring/producing, evaluating and administering of online learning resources when requested/applicable
• Provides support to teams in defining/designing/delivering/deploying targeted training
• Conducts evaluation of training and development interventions for input into ongoing talent development strategy
• Bachelors degree REQUIRED
• Minimum 5 years experience in Training or Educational Development in a corporate, scientific and/or manufacturing environment REQUIRED
• Ability to quickly learn and understand complex technical and scientific information as it relates to training and compliance responsibilities REQUIRED
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement key learning objectives and adult learning strategies and tactics REQUIRED
• Excellent presentation skills and a proven track record of delivering successful training and presentations REQUIRED
• Ability to influence without direct authority REQUIRED
• Hands-on experience using MasterControl or similar Document and/or Training Management System REQUIRED
• Current working knowledge of GMPs and/or GxPs in the pharmaceutical industry PREFERRED
• Experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment PREFERRED
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.