Associate Manager, Customer Analytics - Physician Capabilities
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Associate Manager, Customer Analytics – Physician (HCP) Capabilities
This role is part of an Analytics Center of Excellence that aims to differentiate AbbVie as a leader in omni-channel customer experiences and to build lasting relationships with the physician audience through omni-channel experiences powered by data and analytics.
The role of Associate Manager, Customer Analytics –HCP capabilities within AbbVie is a key contributor to the team responsible for omni-channel analytics in support of the growing roadmap of capabilities across Sales and Marketing for the HCP audience. This individual is skilled in designing and conducting analytics to optimize an integrated customer experience across channels.
- Works cross-functionally with brand analytics peers to design and execute measurement plans for HCP marketing efforts across sales, traditional, and digital channels
- Provides subject matter expertise on the design, execution, and measurement of campaign testing.
- Analyzes campaign results to identify opportunities to improve performance through key driver analysis and simulation
- Leads projects of varying analytical sophistication, identifies efficient solutions, manages timelines, and delivers on expected outcomes
- Partners with Customer Experience, Commercial Capabilities, Brand Analytics and Business Technology Solutions to design and execute scalable analytics solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of professional experience
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in data analysis
- Hands-on experience designing and executing campaign measurement plans
- Prior experience in the following:
- Digital analytics (Digital Display, Paid Search, Online Video, etc.)
- Web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Analytic programming (SQL, R/Python)
- Digital platforms (DMP, CDP, etc)
- Master’s Degree
- Previous pharmaceutical experience
- Advanced analytics experience (regression, clustering, machine learning, etc)
Key AbbVie Competencies:
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Strong focus on teamwork, relationship-building and influencing others; while acting courageously, constructively, and with agility and accountability
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.