Change Plan Author
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Write change documentation that impacts multiple Operations functions.
- Drive alignment on individual change plan requirements, organization, and timelines for complex changes.
- Circulates documents to reviewers with limited assistance, responds to comments and questions. Manages document review and approval to meet required timelines.
- Plans change timelines and executes change tasks in the system.
- Frequently interacts with functional peer groups, as well as upper management. Interaction requires the ability to influence others, lead ad-hoc meetings, explain technical changes and comprehensive change impacts.
- Works under general supervision. Follows established procedures.
- Multi-tasking capability with experience navigating changing priorities.
•BS degree in Engineering or Science is preferred
•3 years experience with pharmaceutical, biological, chemical manufacturing or similar is preferred
•Technical writing experience is required
•Trackwise experience (or similar) is required
•Knowledge of change management, quality systems, and current Good Manufacturing Practices as applied to facility, equipment, and process
•Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office and communications software packages
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.