Regional Field Sales Support Agent
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Regional Field Sales Support Agent (RFSSA) – Medical Aesthetic Devices (CoolSculpting & DiamondGlow)
Regional Field Sales Support Agent (RFSSA) is responsible for working hand in hand and providing support to our customers and Sales Representatives within a designated region. The FRSSA is primarily responsible for order management related to Master Sales Agreements (MSA), SFDC account maintenance and case management and acts as subject matter experts. Processes customer and Allergan Sales Representatives’ requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner, while assisting in improving workflows and internal processing as needed. RFSSA fosters strong relationships with customers and Sales Representatives by creating positive interactions and building bridges.
The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all Allergan internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. Allergan internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements, and objectives.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
• A Regional Field Sales Support Agent is dedicated to managing a designated region
• Execute the entire order to cash process. Including, but not limited to order processing, scheduling deliveries with our logistics partners and customers, and other order to cash requirements
• Maintain a strong knowledge of the terms and conditions of the master sales agreement (MSA) process to ensure the MSA is processed accurately and under compliance
• Collaborate with Financial Services and the AR department on collecting and processing payments
• Responsible for SFDC account maintenance for designated region
• Handle 80-100 calls/requests per day providing exceptional customer service within service levels
• With excellent communication skills, serve as liaison between direct sales personnel, customers and various entities within the organization.
• Develop strong relationships with all levels of sales, within the designated region, as well as with internal team members and other departments.
• Manage the demo process for the designated region including facilitating the demo delivery and pick up
• Monitor MSA procedures that impact sales and escalate any issues in a timely manner
• Act as a subject matter expert for designated region.
• Actively follow-up on open case, pending MSAs, etc. and track until closed
• Process system (new and demo) returns and in a timely manner
• Assist in training new and existing team members as needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong, professional phone skills
• Ability to take initiative and make decisions
• Ability to effectively prioritize and lead multiple tasks/projects independently
• Perform accurate and complete work within deadlines without supervision
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SalesForce.com
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and changing processes
• Associate degree or 5+ years of Customer Service experience
• Previous experience with medical devices, capital equipment, or similar.
• Experience with SAP/CRM and/or other order management systems
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.