Senior Account Consultant, Durysta - Long Beach
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Abbvie is always striving to find top sales talent. Be Bold and grow your sales career with the pharmaceutical industry leader in Eye Care!
Account Consultant, Eye Care - Buy and Bill
A “perfect” candidate for this role is someone with sound knowledge of Ophthalmology and Buy & Bill with 3+ years in that market and can demonstrate solid results.
Successful candidates have at least 3 of the following types of experience:
- Eye Care
- Buy & Bill
- Product Launch
- 3 years of sales experience
- Multiple top 1/4 finishes in rankings
- Achieve and exceed on your assigned sales goals through effective prospecting, onboarding and expansion of use for designated buy and bill eye care products.
- Deliver technical product and procedure training; consultative selling and comprehensive account management to support customer adoption and broaden utilization.
- Effectively utilize Abbvie sales and data resources to enhance productivity and growth of Abbvie products while implementing the U.S. Marketing Plan.
- Comply with all company policies, required reports, requests and promotional compliance and effectively manages Abbvie field assets.
- Understand and utilize resources to increase adoption of the Abbvie portfolio, and develop maintain effective working relationships and actively coordinate with other Abbvie sales and support teams. These teams include, but are not limited to Abbvie sales teams, Customer Service (Austin), RBAs, MSLs, Key Account Managers, and Marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years Specialty Sales Experience
- Eye Care Sales Experience (Preferred)
- A “team player” mentality and successful history as an individual contributor within a collaborative team
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Experience selling in a “buy and bill” Medicare part B/Medical benefit environment and understanding of reimbursement challenges and opportunities preferred
- Complete account management experience to ensure “procedure based” therapy adoption success
- Ability to travel adequately to cover territory, as well as overnight attendance at scheduled training and meetings
ABBVIE LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
- Excellence Focused
- Boundaryless Mindset
- Open and Authentic
- Strategic Foresight
A Talent Magnet: The best leaders are brand ambassadors and have an eye out for great talent to join our family. All Abbvie colleagues are an extension of our recruiting team, building bridges for the best people to grow our company.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ABBVIE EDGE:
At Abbvie, we define the “Abbvie edge,” as something that sets us apart, gives us an advantage and strengthens us to be better – for our customers, patients, investors and each other. Our 'edge' is our colleagues, and we are committed to making Abbvie the best place for them to work and achieve career goals.
How do we do this? We Engage, Develop, and Reward our colleagues.
- Engage. From Day 1. You are a bold leader who wants to make an impact. We listen to your ideas and your questions, so we can be even better at what we do.
- Develop. Learn every day, build new skills every day. We prioritize development, so our leaders are always ready for the next challenge and opportunity.
- Reward. Exceptional performance creates exceptional opportunities and rewards. Financial awards and incentives are just a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate successes through recognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles and work-life balance. We offer amazing benefits most of which start on your 1st day at work (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k – company match up to 8%, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more)
This position can be filled with either an Account Consultant or Senior Account Consultant based on years of experience of the candidate.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.