Sales Administration Analyst
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Sales Administration Analyst
The Sales Administration Analyst is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the Director of CNS Training and Development, the Director CNS Training and Development, Psychiatry and the Director CNS Training and Development, Neurology, as well as supporting the overall team which includes the Program Manager and Training Team (50% of time). The Sales Administration Analyst is also responsible for assisting with the New Hire program, Cross Training program, Phase 3 program and any other phases of CNS training, such as Color Insights, (50% of time). This position will report directly into the Director of CNS Training and Development.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Independent administration of calendars for the Director of Training and Development and Leadership Team.
- Planning of travel arrangements, accommodations, and expenses for the Leadership Team.
- Ownership and maintenance of departmental distribution lists, organizational charts, and PTO calendars.
- On-boarding and off-boarding of personnel.
- Coordination with facilities regarding internal real estate and space location for new personnel.
- Coordination with security regarding guest arrivals and departures.
- Ensures office supplies for department are of adequate levels for team needs.
- Meeting preparation, scheduling meetings, and support as needed, including reporting meeting minutes.
- Event coordination for team building and/or employee engagement programs and activities.
- Share any budget information with the Program Manager.
- Assist with the New Hire program, Cross Training program, Phase 3 program and any other phases of CNS training, such as Color Insights.
- Assist with team Projects.
- Assist with coordination and scheduling of cross-functional colleagues such as Market Access, Patient Services, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a corporate environment managing a variety of assignments is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
- Meeting management experience is preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Adobe and Microsoft Suite, including Outlook, MS Office, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proficient in DocuSign and Adobe Sign.
- Proficient in Platforms, including Zoom, MS Teams, Adobe Connect, Web-ex etc.
- Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Manage, prioritize, and execute a diverse mix of responsibilities with high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High sense of awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent business acumen, analytics assessment, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish positive and productive team and enterprise wide relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changing work dynamics based upon business priorities.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work on site in the Madison corporate office 3+ days per week.
- Must always maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive data.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.