South Regional Manager, ADC
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Regional Manager - Allergan Digital Consultant Team
If you live and breathe all things Digital and have experience leading teams, we want to talk to you!
Allergan Aesthetics, one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies in the world, is on a mission to transform the medical aesthetics business. Allergan aesthetic brands are iconic, household names and include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm among others. Allergan Aesthetics is well positioned to disrupt the multibillion-dollar aesthetics market, infusing cutting edge technology, digital marketing mastery and some of the best data scientists in the world. This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that has a passion for digital marketing and leadership experience. If you want to be a part of an industry-defining team, then we want to hear from you.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
The ADC Regional Manager is responsible for managing a region of Allergan Digital Consultants (ADCs). The ADC Regional Manager will also oversee all aspects of managing an area including training, development, interviewing and hiring prospective ADCs, managing region budgets, and developing and maintaining key internal and external customer relationships to ensure the overall success of the ADC program.
This person will be responsible for leading and developing their ADCs into successful Digital Marketing Consultants. This development includes coaching ADCs on soft sales skills, consulting skills, as well as key digital channels like paid search, paid social, organic social, content marketing, SEO, website optimization, email marketing, and more. The ADC Regional Manager is responsible for their region’s marketing and sales performance, especially as it relates to Allergan Aesthetics’ portfolio (BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVEDERM® Dermal Fillers, Skin Medica®, CoolSculpting®, KYBELLA®, and NATRELLE® Aesthetic Breast Implants).
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Attract, recruit and retain a team of regional ADCs (approximately 6 – 7 direct reports).
- Directly lead and provide strategic direction this regional ADC team.
- Evaluate the needs and areas of opportunity for each ADC and to support individual development goals; also bring together entire ADC team in pursuit of common goals.
- Work with other ADC Regional Managers and APC leadership to continue to build out the ADC program with goals of increasing efficiency and scalability.
- Communicate with key stakeholders on APC team, sales teams, and Allergan Data Labs to ensure ADCs are in sync with parallel priorities.
- Support the launch of corporate technology platform to confirm ADCs are using the right accounts for critical initiative.
- Develop ADCs to:
- Work with key accounts and help them utilize digital marketing strategies and tactics to generate leads and nurture them all the way through to purchase.
- Lead both in-market and online training courses to ensure Allergan Aesthetics’ key accounts are well positioned to take advantage of digital marketing channels to help grow their business.
- Participate with the sales team in the customer targeting process, which involves the development of strategic digital marketing plans, incorporating consulting services, corporate initiatives and hands-on account support.
- Act as subject matter expert on best practices for digital marketing capabilities.
- Identify opportunities and speak at local, regional and/or national conferences and society meetings.
- Efficiently manage region resources including travel, expense, and promotion budgets. Use region-metric planning and assessment tools (SAP, BURT, Quota management tools, etc.) to quantitatively manage the region. Ensure maximum ROI for use of corporate resources, injector training, APC's, consumer education, etc.
- Minimum of three years of successful people management experience.
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience with key digital marketing channels: paid search, paid social, organic social, content marketing, SEO, website optimization, email marketing, and more.
- Deep understanding of important digital platforms: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress CMS, marketing automation tools, technical SEO tools, and more.
- Ability to manage priorities of several ADCS and their assigned accounts.
- Comfortable in a matrix environment where overcommunication is necessary.
- Ability to take complex information, distill into simple, easy-to-understand content, and distribute and communicate across Allergan Aesthetics’ matrix organization.
- Ability to strategically segment large projects into smaller, actionable deliverables, effectively prioritizing a high volume of work across the business.
- Continually seeks opportunities to drive process change and supports organization through change. Identifies opportunities to innovate and evolve while proactively driving new ways of working.
- Expert communication, presentation and material preparation skills required.
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings.
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services.
Ideal Candidate Skills/Qualifications:
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time
- Agency experience preferred
- B2C experience preferred
- Experience working at a corporation a plus
- Sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of the Medical Aesthetic space a plus
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.