Specialist Supply Chain Plasma Operations
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Plasma Operations Supply Chain Specialist in Boca Raton, Florida!
The Plasma Operations Specialist has broad ranging responsibilities in all aspects of Plasma Operations and is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day supply chain business results are achieved. This role combines analysis and reporting along with hands-on transactional activities to ensure excellence in the overall performance of the operations.
- Responsible for the procurement and control of human source plasma by coordinating plasma shipments from approved US plasma centers to approved off-site storage facilities through to the Boca manufacturing facility to meet the ADMA production schedule.
- Supports deviation investigations associated with issues/deviations arising during plasma logistics.
- Maintains the plasma lookback process. Gathers information and maintains files required for regulatory purposes and meets all time requirements.
- Processes Plasma shipments and inventory adjustments to supports finance/accounting for accounts payable/receivable requirements and inventory tracking.
- Interfaces with third party vendors and departments within the plasma operations processes.
- Maintains the RSV Program by processing, testing and shipping screen and titer samples to the testing lab to meet program requirements and testing schedules.
- Maintains RSV program inventory with donor titer information for use in manufacturing pools
- Follows procedures for all supply chain plasma operations to ensure all regulations are met and the plasma supply is maintained in a state of compliance.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or related field, or at least 3 years of experience in a highly automated inventory system environment, preferably a manufacturing environment.
Experience Requirements: At least 3 or more years of progressive experience in related position with in-depth knowledge of inventory management, system-based process enhancement and 3rd party contract services management.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.