Quality Control Associate
QC for Manufacturing Team B
Associate Quality Control
Under minimal supervision, the Quality Control Associate will be responsible for activities including microbiology & analytical testing, sample and data management and equipment and instrumentation operation and maintenance in a highly dynamic, team environment.
1. Perform sample collection and sample handling to support GMP operations and Environmental/Water monitoring.
2. Perform testing and possible data review for compendia, non-compendia methods, and routine laboratory procedures.
3. Generate complete, accurate, and concise laboratory documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebooks.
4. Operate and maintain specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
5. Participate in laboratory investigations and audits as necessary.
6. Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
7. Maintain training compliance and proficiency.
8. At all times, comply with safety guidelines, cGMPs and other applicable regulatory requirements.
Associates degree and 4 years of experience
High school diploma / GED and 6 years of experience
1. Professional work experience in a fast-paced, flexible GxP laboratory.
2. Experience executing test methods for microbiology and raw materials.
3. Operation, maintenance experience with laboratory equipment.
4. Demonstrated proficiency with electronic systems (LIMS, LMES, Trackwise, etc.).
5. Exposure to Operational Excellence initiatives including Lean Manufacturing and 5S.
6. Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, project management and presentation skills, and proven ability to manage priorities effectively.
7. Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable to support business needs.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.