R&D Associate (Molecular Profiling)
We are looking for a R&D Associate for the bulk RNAseq group within the NGS Core. We are responsible for running primarily mRNAseq NGS library construction, QC, and sequencing.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Construct NGS library with and without use of automated liquid handling systems.
- Perform assessments on constructed libraries.
- Sequence NGS Libraries using Illumina platforms, including MiSeq, NextSeq, HiSeq2500, and NovaSeq.
- Maintain Illumina sequencers and/or automated liquid handling systems.
- Observe any problems in the execution of these processes or in results and recommending solutions to their supervisor.
- Develop or improving protocols or methods with guidance.
This job might be for you if you:
- Love science, and have curiosity about the biology of disease.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, and enjoy collaborative work.
- Value scientific and statistical rigor, and "getting it right".
To be considered for this role, you must have a Bachelor's degree in a related field. Experience with basic molecular laboratory techniques. Understanding of scientific material directly related to their experiments. Experience in a core-type facility and/or with next generation sequencing, a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.