Tech & Data Lead
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
As part of the US Commercial BTS organization, this role is responsible for data integration and business processes that will support future state market access applications across the payer, trade & distribution, population health and federal users. The MA Assoc Business System Consultant will lead planning and co-ordination across FFE, MABI, MA and BTS stakeholders, enabling consolidation of data, processes and business requirements across brand archetypes in legacy ABV, AGN portfolios, leading to operational synergies. This position is expected to work with minimal oversight, managing incremental cycles of onboarding & automation of KPIs across channels & brands, ensuring standardization & consistency, overseeing robust documentation, aligning priorities across stakeholders and communicating downstream impact to MA applications.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Consults with functional areas to develop understanding of the varied and complex business needs supported by the Payer MDM system and Market Access 360 data & metrics layer.
- Point of contact for business teams & downstream application owners consuming from MA 360 data and metrics layer.
- Lead meetings to drive understanding and documentation of business rules/processes.
- Co-ordinates development of current & future process maps, data & metric requirements, communication plan and acceptance criteria needed to enable MA future state applications.
- Responsible for data governance & determining how changing business needs will affect the system.
- Independently performs analysis and collaborates with vendor partners to implement data, software, or technology solutions to deliver precise, reliable, and reproducible products in a timely manner, under the direction of business partners.
- Communicates status updates, upcoming system changes and issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Perform routine tasks competently and independently and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Produces and maintains required documentation associated with work product, keeping it current and accurate.
- Reviews and routes requested system changes and develops detailed specifications for implementation.
- Coordinates and or performs testing of system modifications.
- Provides system expertise and supports system training, educational tools and materials.
- Monitors and audits the use of the system; executes system control practices for compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 years experience; Master's Degree with 6 years experience; PhD with 2 years experience.
- Experience supporting Relational and Big data solutions, across development, implementation, and operations of a large-scale, enterprise systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively lead and facilitate meetings with customers and technical team members.
- Must be deliverables focused and detail oriented.
- Must exhibit exceptional teamwork skills, with proven ability working in a cross functional environment.
- Must have a strong customer focus.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.