Manager, Print Inventory and Fulfillment
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Total Inventory Management (Print, Inventory, and Fulfillment) Sr. Manager is responsible for the strategic and operational supervision of AbbVie’s print, inventory, and fulfillment model, and the Total Inventory Management System (TIM), which powers that model. Print, Inventory, and Fulfillment spend will be greater than $40MM in 2021.
The TIM system is used by AbbVie’s 9,000+ field-based employees (including Allergan Aesthetics) to order print promotional items, office supplies, PPE, and other essential items to support their business needs. There will be over 200,000 orders placed on TIM and shipped out in 2021: 37% To Rep, 16% To HCP, 44% To Patient, 3% Misc. It is an integral part of the Marketing Operations technical ecosystem, and is integrated with multiple systems for monitoring, access, and compliance purposes, and to fully leverage opportunities for automation. The Sr. Manager should be forward thinking and opportunity-minded and is expected to partner with vendors and business stakeholders in the development and prioritization of a feature roadmap to meet, exceed and anticipate the needs of the business.
- Act as the US Business Owner of the Total Inventory Management Platform
- Oversee day to day operations of print, inventory, and fulfillment.
- Implement a monitoring and reporting plan to identify opportunities to reduce waste/destruction.
- Point of contact for 3rd party print, inventory, and fulfillment vendors.
- Responsible for the contractual oversight of six company funded client resources.
- Point of contact for Marketing Teams on the TIM Platform
- Work with Marketing Teams to identify and prioritize TIM enhancement opportunities
- Oversee 50+ enhancements per year.
- Drive solutions to improve current system.
- Present current functionality to new and existing Marketing Teams
- Work with 3rd Party Vendors on annual SOWs for TIM Support and Fulfillment
- Continually look for ways to improve current processes
- Attend Inventory Review Meetings with 3rd Party Vendors and Marketing Teams
- Ensure these are scheduled and done once a month
- Attend weekly touchpoints with TIM Business Analyst on future and ongoing development projects
- Schedule meetings with 3rd Party Vendors to address any issues/concerns
- Act as liaison on behalf our 3rd Party Vendors to AbbVie BTS
- In conjunction with AbbVie Sales Alignment Team ensure that the 3rd Party Vendors and the TIM platform are correctly utilizing employee roster and customer files.
- Attend and coordinate Quarterly Business Reviews with 3rd Party Vendors.
- Review Monthly Invoices to ensure accuracy of billing/invoicing
- Ensure successful integration of L-AGN and AbbVie Aesthetics Print and Inventory into AbbVie’s Print, Inventory and Fulfillment Model.
- B.A./B.S./Business, IT or Marketing degree (MBA/MIS not required, but desirable) or equivalent business experience within AbbVie or a related industry.
- 8+ years of experience in project or program management.
- Proven leadership competencies to include setting vision and strategy, knowing the business, driving for results, and encouraging open exchange of ideas and knowledge.
- Highly motivated change agent that can drive business-focused solutions.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to distill highly complex requirements into compelling business objectives.
- Strong problem-solving abilities in complex, compliance regulated department.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills are required
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.