2021 Commercial COOP
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The 2021 Commercial COOP program that covers the fall semester is a unique program in the industry that consists of an one semester aimed at providing college students a unique learning experience where their educational preparation will be taken to a new level by providing them an –at –work developmental experience that will equip them with important tools to help them succeed in their career and think about AbbVie as the employer of choice.
- Marketing, Communications, Accounting, Finance, PharmD, Business Administration student.
- Completed at least three (3) years of college education before beginning the summer internship.
- Must be enrolled in a COOP course for the semester.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have at least one COOP or Internship experience.
Significant Work Activities
Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.