Scientist – Analytical Development
Responsibilities:The candidate will be responsible for developing analytical methods for the characterization of biologic, small molecule, and conjugate therapeutics. In this role, they will be working as part of a multi- disciplinary team including organic chemists, chemical engineers, analytical chemists and biologists. They will be responsible for method development, method transfer, manufacturing support for clinical candidates. They will interface with internal development teams as well as internal and external manufacturing sites.
• BS, MS, or PhD in chemistry, analytical chemistry or other relevant disciplines
• Hands on experience developing analytical methods to characterize biologics and/or bioconjugates
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Understand and adhere to safety, quality and cGMP standards
• cGMP experience is preferableAdcentrx Therapeutics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, 401(k), company paid holidays, and stock options. Adcentrx Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.