HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will support a wide range of information-gathering, analysis and program support tasks to help advance the ESG program. The information-gathering is designed to help us more efficiently and effectively monitor ESG trends, partner perceptions and peer performance critical information that supports decision-making for all ESG leaders. The ESG Analyst will also develop analyses to distill key lessons from the information being monitored.Key Responsibilities
- Conduct ongoing benchmarking to understand Amgens progress against peers in external rankings and make recommendations on how to improve our position.
- Responsible for trend analysis and horizon scanning to understand changing partner expectations on ESG and engage as appropriate with targeted partners to ensure awareness of critical developments related to standard setters like SASB, GRI and TCFD, as well as global targets such as UN SDGs.
- Ongoing monitoring of a wide range of ESG-related newsletters, blogs, webinars and websites to keep track of key ESG trends.
- Use Polecat social listening/artificial intelligence tool to monitor trends in external partner perspectives on ESG
- Develop periodic updates that summarize key developments related to ESG trends, ratings, partner perspectives and peer performance
- Support targeted analyses to support areas of inquiry from ESG leaders
- Develop a structure for storage and easy access of ESG background information
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek has these qualifications.Basic QualificationsMasters degree
Bachelors degree and 2 years of Corporate Affairs experienceOr
Associates degree and 6 years of Corporate Affairs experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Corporate Affairs experienceThrive
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.