Sr. Associate Tech Engineering
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Senior Associate Technical EngineeringLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will support and prioritize multiple labs involving primary and secondary containers, device engineering, packaging and labeling, human factors and transportation of final products.
- Owning and maintaining Level 2 and Level 3 lab equipment
- Implementing new technology
- Handling outside vendors and contracts
- Ensuring labs are operating safely and in compliance
- Maintaining laboratory inventory
- Performing annual preventative maintenance
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our outstanding contributions to serve patients. The dynamic professional we seek is hardworking with these qualifications.
- Doctorate degree and 2 years of directly related GMP experience; OR
- Masters degree and 6 years of directly related GMP experience; OR
- Bachelors degree and 8 years of directly related GMP experience; OR
- Associates degree and 10 years of directly related GMP experience; OR
- High School diploma/GED and 12 years of directly related GMP experience
- 10 or more years of progressive experience as an engineer within the appropriate field of study
- Demonstrated experience with mechanical and/or electromechanical medical devices
- Demonstrated applied 5S competency
- Experience with protocol and report writing, process and test development and fruition, and design of experiments
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.