Data Strategy Senior Manager
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.Data Strategy Senior ManagerLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world! In this vital role you will be responsible for driving the Master Data Management roadmap, data governance and data stewardship capabilities across global commercial organization.
- Develop and execute Global Commercial Master Data Management strategy and roadmap, including Customer, Affiliations, Product, Patients, Plan Payer & Consent Management domains
- Develop and execute ongoing Global Data Governance program for all Master Data domains to optimize workflows, build timely and accurate data enrichment processes, and ensure compliance
- Oversee data negotiation and requirements gathering process for all new master data sources across regions
- Ensure compliant operations and processing of all master data assets, ensuring adherence to Amgen privacy and compliance SOPs across all Master Data domains
- Collaborate across regions and enterprise functions with a focus on improving alignments and optimizing business processes by using master data
- Establish and lead ongoing Master Data operations across regions, including overseeing the onboarding and mastering of new data sets
- Develop and evolve end to end Data Quality strategy and supporting business processes across Commercial to promote high quality, dependable data
- Drive innovative solutions and automated dataflow and processes that deliver efficiencies across the commercial landscape
- Cross- Functional leadership and collaboration for all MDM initiatives, including all Commercial as well as other functions across the enterprise
- Collaborates with leadership team to understand industry trends; leads vendor evaluations to cultivate new strategic relationships with emerging data partners that will enrich Amgens understanding of our customers and support analytics capabilities
- Ongoing vendor management, including large syndicated data suppliers of customer data; partnering with current strategic data vendors to generate further insight from current data assets
- Oversees procurement, integration, curation, and management of master data
- Responsible for the MDM (Master Data Management) systems, including operations, improvements, governance and crafting a roadmap that best meets the needs of the Commercial business
- Present to executive leadership on Master Data strategy, providing recommendations on how this data can be utilized to inform decisions
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek will have the following qualifications.Basic Qualifications
Doctorate degree and 2 years of data management, analytics, sales or marketing operations and/or value and access experienceOr
Masters degree and 4 years of data management, analytics, sales or marketing operations and/or value and access experienceOr
Bachelors degree and 6 years of data management, analytics, sales or marketing operations and/or value and access experienceOr
Associates degree and 10 years of data management, analytics, sales or marketing operations and/or value and access experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of data management, analytics, sales or marketing operations and/or value and access experiencePreferred Qualifications
- Deep understanding of pharmaceutical data sources, including but not limited to demand, customer, patient, plan/payer, claims, etc. (IQVIA, SHS, MMIT, others)
- Solid business acumen and maturity
- Ability to effectively collaborate across teams, influence, and negotiate across and above peer group
- Experience negotiating and managing data contracts; experience negotiating and defining data requirements
- Experience understanding and/or creating data schemas, file interface agreements, etc.
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Excellent diplomacy and facilitation skills; ability to influence without authority
- Ability to work successfully cross-functionally and lead cross functional teams
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.