Sr. Product Manager
Founded in 2000, Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is the 3rd largest specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States. With our intense focus on the application of physical chemistry in biological systems, coupled with the requirements of manufacturing and market demands, we have grown our employee base over 250% in the past three years. Specifically, we are engaged in research, development, and manufacturing of both OTC and Rx branded products and specialty generic products. Our mission is to understand the science driving the delivery of drugs into the human body; develop and bring to market products that add value to our customers and patients and provide a benefit to our company, employees and society at large. To support our expectations of continued growth Tris has an opening in our Marketing Team for a Sr Product Manager.
The Senior Product Manager contributes to the strategic development and brand planning process for the company’s branded ADHD portfolio. The incumbent is responsible for tactical execution of the brands’ personal and non-personal promotion to providers, patients, and caregivers within the therapeutic area. She/he also works on launching new indications and products of branded products in the pipeline, as appropriate.
• Successfully supports promotional campaigns and project management initiatives by developing and implementing promotional projects within budget and timelines; Initiates tactics and sales materials in line with overall brand objectives; Aligns creative execution and messaging with brand strategy; Manages production and fulfillment of promotional projects within tight time-lines; Effectively measures success of brand strategy and tactics
• Actively participates in the brand planning process and the development of the brand tactical plan including but not limited to: making necessary changes to align with brand strategy, providing insight and input into brand strategies, ensuring flawless execution of plans, providing input into media planning, evaluating personal and non-personal channels to effectively reach ADHD Target, etc.
• Participates and contributes to aspects of launch planning and execution of new products, indications, and dosage forms including but not limited to: developing plans to penetrate new markets, leading cross-functional planning teams to ensure alignment with strategy and tactics as well as timely development and execution, etc.
• Develops field communications regarding promotional materials and campaigns and functions as a primary contact for field sales force regarding marketing questions and concerns; Leads key initiatives and provide insight to training for field workshops
• Acts as primary contact for third party vendors to ensure projects are delivered within specifications; Participates in the vendor selection process for assigned projects, reviews proposals and ensures contract negotiation; Works within the promotional review process for internal approval and execution of contracts
• Responsible for brand budget management and reconciliation process including negotiation and management of open purchase orders; Tracks specific projects budget reconciliation process
• Collaborates closely with the legal, medical, and regulatory team through the development of materials and through the Promotional Review Process (PRC); Interacts with PRC team to resolve open items and reach consensus
• Supports competitive intelligence initiatives by monitoring marketplace and ensuring the team is up-to-date on competitive activity as well as events within therapeutic spaceRequirements
Bachelors degree in a business, scientific or related field AND minimum 4 years brand or product marketing experience the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry.
Special knowledge or skills needed and/or licenses or certificates required
• Demonstrated experience in driving marketing strategy and market development program initiatives
• Experience working on multi-channel marketing campaigns and programs through multiple stages including concept, implementation, execution
• Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate with commercial and non-commercial teams and flawlessly execute tactics
• Experience working with, and/or managing, outside vendors
• Strong understanding of budget management
• Current working knowledge of the pharmaceutical Legal, Medical, Regulatory review process
• Excellent working knowledge and experience with marketing strategy and product positioning
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DNI