AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Description - External
AbbVie’s Talent Acquisition team has an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter to support our team in Austin. The key focus will be to provide recruitment for the Austin site as well as our field sales Allergan Aesthetics teams.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for attracting top talent and developing a strong, qualified candidate pool for current and future openings.
- Additional job duties include pre-screening candidates, project management, partnering with team members to develop sourcing strategies and providing talent for open positions.
- Demonstrate ability to proactively identify, source and manage talent pools aligned to business priorities.
- Core responsibility is to manage open job requisitions, update and manage Taleo ATS, achieve recruiting metrics and report key accomplishments. Will also compile and communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, and market trends, data and analytics to team members and business leaders.
- Will prepare and approve offer packages, providing equity & market competitiveness data research.
- Ensure compliance to state/federal employment laws and AbbVie policies and practices for applicant tracking compliance and reporting metrics.
- Establish a true business partnership with hiring managers and leadership on all staffing related activities and issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience in a competitive, fast pace environment.
- Must project a strong business presence and have the ability to instill confidence in clients and to deliver results.
- Proactive recruiting and/or sourcing experience.
- Experience in managing requisitions within Taleo ATS
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.