Manager, Enterprise Application Management
We are seeking a highly motivated and professionally agile individual to join the Information Technology team at Kriya. This individual will own implementation, maintenance, and support of Enterprise Systems and associated data architecture and integration in a dynamic FDA regulated startup environment. Success in this role will require a natural ability to quickly learn and apply new knowledge, the ability to prioritize based on business need, and the willingness to build systems and documented processes from the ground up for a company ready to scale up.
• Lead the implementation and own the system maintenance and integration of the company's ERP system including responsibilities to finance, supply chain, and manufacturing.
• Partner with business leaders to analyze technology needs and lead the discovery and implementation, and ongoing support of new Enterprise Applications
• Lead system lifecycle for Enterprise Application including vendor assessment/audit, contract management, and licensing.
• Develop and manage to documented OLA/SLA metrics using a combination of internal and external service providers to manage incidents and service requests.
• Serve as the SME for change management of Enterprise Applications
• Serve as the primary relationship manager for Enterprise Application partners
• Lead the creation and maintenance of requisite policies and SOPs related to Enterprise Applications
• Develop and manage operational budget for Enterprise Application.
• Other duties assigned by the Sr. Director, Information Technology and Operations Technology.
• Applicable Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
• 5+ years of leadership experience
• 5+ years of experience in GxP regulated organization
• A strong customer focus and ability to prioritize and adapt to changing business needs are required.
• Ability and willingness to both "roll up sleeves" and think strategically
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate and negotiate across the organization.
• Experience with software/system selections strongly preferred.
• Experience building organizational structure and controls from the ground up with life sciences and Sarbanes-Oxley controls experience .
• Ability to leverage industry best practices and previous experiences while remaining creative and innovative.
• Technical skills
o Experience managing a NetSuiteERP system including Finance, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing activities
o Experience supporting a range of enterprise systems in GxP regulated organization including ELN and LIMS
o Some experience with data management preferred
This is an exciting time to participate in the field of gene therapy in general, and to become a part of Kriya Therapeutics' fast-growing dedicated team. Kriya Therapeutics offers an exciting, meaningful and collaborative fast-paced environment with a foundation of sound and rigorous science. Competitive compensation and benefits package can be expected.