As an Associate Manager of Medical Education you are responsible for the execution of approved Independent Medical Education (IME) grants. You will provide expertise of professional education and its impact on patient care while serving as a resource for Regeneron and Alliance partners.
A typical day may include:
- Managing and administering our approved grant requests from LOA execution and payment to grant close out, including but not limited to the receipt and sharing of status, launch, outcomes, transparency, and reconciliation
- Managing and sharing accurate and current tracker(s) on the status of all received and approved grants
- Monitoring compliance and quality of supported programs.
- Create dashboards and reports on IME timelines and achievements based on guidance and input from IME Strategist
- Compliantly interface and collaborate closely with medical education providers and grant recipients
- Provide customer service regarding web portal and grant processing for internal and external users.
- Ensure timely comparative intelligence of professional education landscape through data gathering and analysis for assigned therapeutic area(s)
- Assist in maintenance and troubleshooting of various IME systems
- Actively participate in and contribute to IME team and cross-functional meetings
- Maintain documentation on shared servers to ensure an organized, user-friendly way to retrieve data and all medical education relevant information
- Observe compliance mechanisms to adhere to all governing medical education regulations and Regeneron policies
- Proactively mentor and manage in day-to-day responsibilities and special projects
- Conduct special projects and other departmental responsibilities as assigned
This may be for you if:
- You have demonstrated of experience in Medical Education
- Are practical and can distill complex issues/scenarios and clearly articulate/present realistic solutions
- Have the ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion, and function in a fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment
To be considered for this you are required to have a Bachelor's degree with advanced degree being preferred. Your experience should include a minimum of 5-7 years' within a medical education, communications or agency with experience in CME, principles of adult and clinical learning, and outcomes methodology. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or medical affairs is desirable. Expertise with medical and regulatory affairs, drug development, FDA and regulatory guidelines (i.e., PhRMA guidelines, OIG, AMA, ACCME, Sunshine Act, etc.). Experience with a grant management or funding system
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.