Associate Manager, Transfer Pricing & Tax
This position will report to Director of Transfer Pricing and will support Regeneron's overall tax initiatives through preparation of transfer pricing and planning analyses, including documentation for compliance and planning purposes. The candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate within the Tax department as well as across functions, sites and other teams within Regeneron's business. Skills that will make a candidate successful in this role will be strong quantitative, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
As an Associate Manager, Transfer Pricing a typical day may include:
- Analyzing, modeling and assisting with the implementation of tax strategies (e.g., licensing, cost share, profit splits); Conduct quarterly and annual profitability reviews of results; Support for transfer pricing components of tax returns as needed.
- Develop transactional facts and facilitate the documentation process for Regeneron's international tax positions, including conducting functional analysis interviews, documenting the activities of Regeneron's international subsidiaries, and coordinating supporting documentation provided by the business, particularly with respect to the manufacture of Regeneron's products.
- Support Regeneron's US and Ex-US transfer pricing documentation requirements and other compliance, including both in-house study preparation and management of outside advisors.
- Collaborate independently with non-tax peers such as finance, legal, accounting, treasury, and IT to capture information and data, review legal agreements, implement transfer prices, and develop forecasts and segmented P&Ls.
- Drive operational improvements and technology to facilitate streamlining and automation of recurring calculations.
- Apply tax technical skills for research of tax topics and court cases, including summary and review of US Internal Revenue Code, US Treasury Regulations, and OECD Guidelines.
- Provide support for federal, state, and international controversy as needed.
This role might be a fit for you if:
- Experience with systems and tools in support of project work, including Hyperion, Oracle, MS office
- Experience working in a large public accounting firm or multi-national corporate tax department
- Experience in pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Strong project management skills; highly organized and detail oriented
- Proactive self-starter, hard-working, quick learner with a positive professional ''can do'' attitude
- Able to lead and supervise multiple tasks and organizations, and be able to adapt quickly to changing business and strategic priorities
- Collaborative and interactive in style and action; this position must collaborate with various partners to achieve success
- Have high personal values and ethical standards
To be considered for this role, you must have:
4 - 6 years of proven experience in a role requiring a similar Tax skill set, with an undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field such as Economics, Finance or Accounting (concentration in Tax a plus). Public Accounting and/or in-house Tax department experience a plus. Strong verbal and written communication skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.