Inside Sales Rep II
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
This position is responsible for growing and maintaining our client business. This is accomplished by providing national lead management, lead coordination among the regions, supporting relationship management, and client servicing in support of the outside sales team. They work closely with external counterparts to build relationships and increase sales and retention of our client base. Successful candidates will have demonstrated success in sales and effectiveness in working as a member of a team. Our Inside Sales Reps will also be responsible for providing efficient, courteous, “world-class" customer service experience at all times.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
• Handle inbound inquiries from interested parties.
• Qualify leads as a good fit for Allergan products and as appropriate partner material.
• Provide national lead management.
• Distribute qualified leads among the regions as appropriate.
• Prospecting, researching, and cold calling to build leads.
• Schedule meeting for Area Sales Manager with qualified lead.
• Manage entry and update of leads in SAP database and Salesforce.com.
• Handle inbound sales calls from existing and prospective clients.
• Evaluate offerings to cross-sell or up-sell additional product offerings to enhance the customer experience.
• Responsible for making up to 50 outbound calls daily to potential customer base, as well as daily response to email, fax or other customer communication.
• Provide our clients with “world-class" customer service experience.
• Other duties may be assigned as determined by sales and customer service management.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Bachelors Degree Required.
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years in related inside sales experience.
• Expertise in the use of innovative sales techniques in a phone sales environment.
• Excellent phone communications and customer service skills required.
• Experienced in lead generation management and support.
• Experience in working independently and in a team environment to achieve personal and team goals.
• Must be a driven and self-motivated individual who is also willing to receive guidance and direction.
• Competent using office software including Salesforce.com, SAP, MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Good organizational skills, management skills and ability to be energetic.
• Should have ability to multitask and handle conflicts in the business.
• Ability to analyze the market and target potential clients.
• Target oriented and believe in team work.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of supervisor, clients and managers. Ability to use MS Excel to perform calculations and interpret results/data.
• Ability to read legal and some technical literature and documents and extract important concepts.
• Ability to travel, up to 10%.
• Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA’s Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, the Canadian Medical Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory requirements with which Allergan complies.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.